Vice President of Sales
The Vice President of Sales is a person with strong Affiliate Marketing or Direct Sales background, responsible for leading a rapid expansion of OGI in the market and is accountable directly to the CEO. This will be achieved through recruiting the appropriate representatives, leading, mentoring and developing a team of master distributors.
The role of Sales director also includes his involvement in the quality control of the existing sales material. The ideal candidate must have deep understanding of the Direct Sales industry, leadership and have the drive and motivation to build a team in order to bring revenues and rapidly gain customers within new markets. Click here to learn more about OGI.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Deep understanding of the compensation plan of OGI and the bonus incentives of independent representatives. Click here to study the compensation plan and all about the structure and services of OGI.
- Learn and use OGI services and provide feedback and video tutorials
- Organize Webinars, online and offline presentations and meetings, once or twice a week
- Attract new Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers & Leaders in the network marketing industry
- Create Training Material
- Create Marketing Material
- Create and update the existing Sales Funnel (Lead Capture Pages, Sales Pages, Email Marketing & Autoresponders)
- Organize and manage all Social Media Profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Direct Sales Leaders Recruitment, Training and assistance
- Implement a successful strategy to all market segments in order to meet and/or exceed revenue goals
- Recruit, coach and mentor team members
Required Skills, Experience and Abilities:
- Proven experience in the Direct Sales or Affilate Marketing Industry for more than 2 years as a Distributor, Affiliate Marketer or Corporate Member of Sales
- Ability to Present Digital Products & Services in Video Tutorials & Live Webinars
- Excellent communication in oral and written form in English
- Technology Awareness (Word,Excel,Powerpoint,Basic Image editing,basic video editing skills)
- Proven team management experience
- Creative, open minded and able to “think outside the box”
- High level of commercial awareness in Digital Products & Services
- Previous experience in running Affiliate Campaigns, creating Youtube Videos & active participation in related Facebook Groups will be highly appreciated
- Experience with Social Media Marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Ability to work online and maintain specific deadlines
We provide competitive compensation based on the effectiveness of the candidate’s results and generous benefits.
How can I apply for this position?
Candidates are invited to send a cover letter in English to email@example.com with subject: “JVPS2017” along with their full CV and any relevant material, recognition and proof of qualifications that are relevant with the job position.
Applications from qualified candidates of both genders are encouraged.
In order to be considered, applications must:
- Include cover letter & CV with photo attached
- The cover letter should be a typed motivation letter of no more than one page, explaining why the candidate is interested in the job position and what he/she can offer to the company
- Include any additional document, if requested in the specific vacancy notice.
To apply online, follow the instructions below:
- Identify the open post in the Job vacancies page and read all the relevant information
- Make sure you comply with the eligibility criteria, the competences and skills required for the post as specified in the vacancy notice
- Prepare your motivation letter and make sure it is saved in rich text format (.rtf), Word (.doc) or Acrobat (.pdf)
- Prepare your updated CV)
Applicants are strongly advised to send us any relevant material such as publications, awards, blog posts or articles, recognition from reputable organizations and any other material that proves their professional experience.
Applications sent by fax or ordinary mail will not be considered valid. Only email applications will be accepted.